Friday 15 January 2010

OOOPS!

Fell over again, this time not in the snow but in the hall where Millie the soggy Labrador had shaken herself after being out in the rain.  I went flying and smashed my hip and elbow which are now feeling very sore and bruised and I am feeling very sorry for myself.

My Minky fabric turned up yesterday so I made a start machine quilting my scrappy lappy quilt, unfortunately I then ran out of thread.  It is proving quite tricky to quilt due to the heaviness of the different fabrics, if it weren't for my walking foot I think it would be a disaster.  As it is it's not perfect but will have to do.  I have managed to get hold of some matching thread in our local Market Town which surprised me - so I can continue.



It is the Friday night sew-in tonight for which I have decided to do some appliqué and get away from the machine for a bit.  I will post the results later.  This is what I am planning on doing, I am aiming for four to add to my Raid the stash Quilt Along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails