Wednesday 12 January 2011

Doll Quilt Swap 10

I'm so excited! and I just can't hide it!  I'm doing my first ever Doll Quilt Swap! Yay!!!

For those who don't know what DQS10 is, it is an extremely popular swap on Flickr with some really talented quilters taking part.  Check out the group and have a look at some of the amazing quilts from last round.  I have put together a mosaic of some of my faves to give my partner an idea about what sort of things I like.

See what I mean - clever people or what?!?

We will be assigned our partners over the weekend, then I can get stalking and sewing - yay!

Big, big thank you to all who bought from my sale, the response was overwhelming, I have loads of new Moda fabrics instore and next week will see a new launch on the site so keep your eyes peeled.

3 comments:

  1. We spend two hours talking over a cup of tea and I have to visit your blog to find out there's a new launch on your website??? Excusez-moi! Quick email me and tell me what it is - I promise I won't let on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in too Mandy it's so exciting! Lynne, you are terrible for wheedling out secrets! I thought I was bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really exciting - coincidentally I was looking at the Doll Quilt Flickr group earlier (synchronicity strikes!) and was a bit overcome by all the loveliness! Good luck with it. And looking forward to the new launch. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails