Saturday 6 November 2010

What have I been up to...

First, here is the block I have made for the lovely Melissa from Ardea's Nest for the QATB Swap.  We have each chosen a theme, and Melissa's is birds, I could do what ever I liked around that theme!  I decided to do some brightly coloured little tweeties - aren't they cute!

 They are raw edge appliqued and then heavily quilted around.
 Here is the back.

This is the lovely block that Melissa did for me, my theme is teacups!  Thank you Melissa!

I received this lovely mini-quilt from Sasikirana in the Savvy Seasons swap on Flickr.  It has gone straight up on the wall in my studio even though it's not Christmas yet!  I love it :)  She also sent a lovely sparkly blue Christmas FQ for my stash - just got to decide what to make with it!  Thank you!


More news to come on other finished and half finished projects.....

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails