Thursday 25 February 2010

East Midlands Modern Quilt Guild

I have looked longingly at the Modern Quilt Guild that they have in the States wishing that we had something like it here, then noticed that there were branches in Australia and Canada, I then thought to myself... why don't I start one here!  So I did.


So we now have our own British Modern Quilt Guild, at least an East Midlands Branch.  At the moment there are only two members, me and a friend, but we are on the main site as well so hopefully people will join.  We will be organising talks, workshops, charity work and show and tell evenings and get togethers, it should be great fun.

So please come and join us, the link is above and on my side bar, I have also created a Flickr Group so please join there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails