Wednesday 27 June 2012

Simply Solids is back!

Finally we are back up and running again!

We have had the all clear from Google and our new security firm Sucuri.


The site is more secure than ever and I want to reassure you that no customer details were ever taken and all payment information is taken by paypal and never enters our site.

I have completely rebuilt the site so please let me know if anything is missing!  I am yet to add the clearance fabrics but they will follow soon.

The whole episode has been a nightmare, I feel so violated and it has taken so long to sort out to make sure that all is safe and secure.

Please come and check the new site out and let me know if it is ok.  You may have to empty your cache as browsers sometimes store old pages.

Thank you to all our wonderful customers for your support over this difficult time.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaay!!! :-) You must be so relieved!

    Hazle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails